How to resize .prn file created by Designer/2000

From: <sthan88_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 1998 21:30:54 GMT

I need to resize the diagrams created by Designer/2000 and print them out for demo. I know the "scale" funtion in "Print" is a bug in R2.1. Is there any way to resize the diagrams (i.e. process model)? I can simply copy ER diagram and paste it to Word or Excel, but not with the Process Model. Any help is welcome.

Stephanie