Re: ODBC + SQL*Net Distribution CD-ROM

From: Ariel Kirson <arielk_at_exlibris.co.il>
Date: Thu, 08 Oct 1998 10:23:04 +0200

Hi Jerry,

Thanks for the input, but I am afraid we don't know exactly which files need to be installed. The Oracle documentation on the subject of creating installation packages is rather unclear. for this reason we are looking for a package which includes SQL*Net and ODBC drivers in one place - using one installation script/program. If we can find such a product, we can then make it available via CD or via our LAN.

Best regards,

Ariel Kirson
Ex Libris. Received on Thu Oct 08 1998 - 03:23:04 CDT