FRM-40508 - Unable to Insert Record

From: Nick Lehane <LehaneN_at_logica.com>
Date: 8 Oct 1998 08:53:55 GMT

Hi guys,

I am experiencing a problem with an Unable to Insert Record message.

In the help this suggests that it maybe to do with permissions or whether the table actually exists both of which are not an issue (when I manipulate the table through a server session there are no problems).

Therefore my question is whether anyone knows of any other common problems which may cause this error to be raised.

The rest of my forms can access this table without any problems, yet in one particular program unit I get the error when I try to delete or insert. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks in advance,

Nick Lehane Received on Thu Oct 08 1998 - 03:53:55 CDT