Re: plsql grammar ?

From: cpc <cpc_at_uninet.com.py>
Date: 1998/10/07

> >Can anyone point me to a formal grammar for PLSQL? PCCTS, Yacc ...
> >anything....

I don't think you'll find a PL/SQL grammar, as that is specific (to my knowledge) to Oracle and propietary. There is an ANSI SQL yacc and lex specification on the O'Reilly (nutshell?) books site. Look for the source code for the book: 'Lex & Yacc'.

Regards
Albert Ratzlaff
[The SQL grammar is kind of old, but it's not a bad starting point. It's here at ftp://ftp.iecc.com/pub/file/sql.shar.gz -John] Received on Wed Oct 07 1998 - 00:00:00 CDT