Oracle Webserver on NT

From: Arul <arul_at_cheerful.com>
Date: 1998/10/05

Does anyone have any experience on the deployment of Oracle WebServer on Windows NT? I heard that NT cannot handle more than 22 simultaneous connections to the Oracle Web Application Server. If any of you have deployed OWS on NT please let me know the details of H/W configs , Problems encountered etc.

Thank you in Advance Received on Mon Oct 05 1998 - 00:00:00 CDT