Install Personal Oracle 8.0.4 on Win98

From: Robert Owens <Robert.F.Owens_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 1998 23:30:08 -0400

I am trying to install Personal Oracle 8.0.4 on Windows 98. The Oracle installer goes into "not responding" mode after the initial screen asking for Company name and default home. I receive no error messages. I have tried all the basic problem problem solving tricks I know, but I am at a loss to solve this problem. Oracle support claims 8.0.4 will work with Windows 98. Any ideas ???

--

Robert F. Owens, Jr.                          #