Query Question.

From: K Nez <_at_>
Date: Sun, 04 Oct 1998 18:03:47 -0400

I use Oracle 8, With Platinum's Forest and Trees as a development tool. I am attempting to replace a columns results with an alias identifier. Example: If a sales number show in a column I would like to replace it with that salesperson's mame. In Forest and Trees I can use an IFVAL function in the Select statement. But, if there are more than one values (sales #s) it creates a new column for each. Then I have to go through a bunch of hastle to joint all data back into a single colums.. Any suggestions.. Maybe Oracle could return what I need through the SQL statement.

Thanks Received on Sun Oct 04 1998 - 17:03:47 CDT