PART-TIME ORACLE HELP AVAILABLE IN NYC

From: Imran Malik <imran93_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 3 Oct 1998 23:20:49 GMT

I have a 3-year experience working with Oracle Development and Administration.

I have expertise in Database Administration for Oracle version 7.3 and 8.0. Also, I have done lot of work in Developer 2000 and Designer 2000.

Currently, I am working as a DBA in one of the large mutual funds.

I am available for any part-time opportunities during evenings or weekends. I can also handle projects at my own and can teach Oracle to group of students.

Anyone, interested please email me. Received on Sat Oct 03 1998 - 18:20:49 CDT