Help: Array in PL/SQL block/Pro*C

From: Pachao <pachao_at_aol.com>
Date: 3 Oct 1998 18:24:08 GMT

Hi, I am writing a PL/SQL block which is used to insert into a Pro*C program. This pl/sql is totally independent of the Pro*C program. All the declaration has to be done within the PL/SQL block, and I don't know how to use array this way. Can someone help me out? Thanks in advance.

Pat
g Received on Sat Oct 03 1998 - 13:24:08 CDT