Re: Tool for maintaining versions of Oracle Tables

From: Dr. Jan Dieckmann <JDieckmann_at_psi.de>
Date: Fri, 02 Oct 1998 18:10:33 +0200

If you mean with " ... a snapshot of the database" the database structure and not the data our tool Hora 3 will help you. Hora has a menu item (Tools | Reverse Database Engineer) which generates all or part of the DDL sripts (CREATE TABLE, CREATE INDEX ...). Please have a look at our homepage for a 30 days free trial version of Hora.
http:\\www.keeptool.com

regards Jan Dieckmann
Jan.Dieckmann_at_keeptool.com Received on Fri Oct 02 1998 - 11:10:33 CDT