Composite foreign keys in linked Oracle tables not recognized by ACCESS97

From: nctsw <leo.wang_at_nctsw.navy.mil>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 1998 12:47:42 GMT

Hi,

I use MS ACCESS97 (Service Pack SR2) to link to ORACLE tables.

ACCESS97 recognizes foreign keys connected to single field primary keys, and shows them as lines (relations) between the linked tables. But none of the relations defined by foreign keys composed of more than one column is shown.

How can I get ACCESS97 to recognize these Multi-column Oracle relations automatically? Or is such feature not supported by ACCESS97?

Thanks Received on Mon Sep 28 1998 - 07:47:42 CDT