Re: DBA Howto ?

From: Jerry Gitomer <jgitomer_at_ictgroup.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 1998 09:27:53 -0400

Hi Mark,

I don't know what employment is like where you are, but here (in the Philadelphia area) there is a scarcity of good DBAs and DBA candidates. Go out and find a GOOD headhunter and talk to him/her about where you are and where you want to go. I think you will find that your three years experience in development and the knowledge of Oracle that is implied by your experience will lead to a Junior DBA slot.

regards

Jerry