Visual Basic to Oracle 7.3

From: <constr01_at_interpla.net.co>
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 1998 18:58:04 GMT

Hello everybody

I've got a Oracle 7.3 workgroup server for UnixWare and I bought Oracle Power Object to develop my applications. (I'm thinking that this is not a good developer tool)

If I want access my database from VisualBasic or Delphi which one is the better way to do it.

Can I do it with SQL*Plus? or what should I do?

Thanks

Francisco Correa