Re: DBSHUT errors on HP-UX: dbshut[56]: /tmp/sh1603.13 cannot open

From: j groff <jgroff_at_msn.com>
Date: 1998/09/23

Actually, it turned out to be a permissions problem on the /tmp directory as I had suspected. Sorry for the panic, but I'm no Oracle expert and it was late and I was thinking clearly. A good night's sleep and a little thought on my part resolved the problem. Thanks for replying though.

<#eOkk3j59GA.278_at_nih2naab.prod2.compuserve.com>...