oracle db interface using perl on HP-UX

From: <henry_k_cheung_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 22:17:35 GMT

I've used perl on a NT4 environment using ODBC to access a RDB on an Alphaserver.

Now, I wanted to port this perl to run on HP-UX's Apache. What is the best approach? How do I do a database connect to an Alpha's Oracle Database (RDB)? Is there something like Oracle ODBC drivers for Windows whereas your DATASOURCE is defined with server, class, userid, and attach statement? And how do you connect to this DATASOURCE? Using DBD/DBI?

Thanks.