Oracle8i

From: Maria <maria_at_amdx.com>
Date: 16 Sep 1998 15:27:58 PDT

Oracle8i is for corporations to house all of their files, and Web sites on its databases.
You can read more about this and other product releases this week at http://www.techuniverse.com/jobseeker/techtoday.cfm

While you're there, you'll also want to check out the Oracle bulletin board at http://www.techuniverse.com/jobseeker/bbview.cfm?catid=1 You can go there to post and get answers to any questions that you have about Oracle.

You should also post your resume to
http://www.techuniverse.com/jobseeker/jsresumeindex.cfm so that it is there for our job fair that is coming up soon. More and more employers and technical recruiters are accessing these resumes everyday and in a few weeks, you'll be able to conduct an on-line job search at the site.

There are plenty of other interesting features for us technical professionals - this site was designed by technical recruiters and professionals for technical recruiters and professionals. And please let us know what you think of the site. maria_at_amdx.com

See you at http://www.techuniverse.com

Please note, this is not a "spam" We are genuinely interested in helping other Technical Professionals to find useful information and resources on the Web. Thank you. Received on Wed Sep 16 1998 - 17:27:58 CDT