Need Advice

From: Francoise <f-priam_at_enitab.fr>
Date: 1998/09/14

Hi,

We have applications which link Access 95 and Oracle databases. The databases are on a AIX server with Oracle 7.3. We want to change this server.
What is your experience with Oracle NT ? Are there some problems ? What kind of problems (security, ...) ?

I suppose : you have to change your Oracle server , do you choose Unix on Sun machine ? Unix on IBM ?
or NT ? And what kind of machine for NT ? For our applications, what is the best (or the less bad) ?

Thanks for your help,
and sorry for my english.

Francoise Received on Mon Sep 14 1998 - 00:00:00 CDT