Re: SQL question

From: Henrik Staun Poulsen <hsp_at_infolog.dk>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 1998 16:02:30 +0200

Kumar,

<<select sum(sum(amount*decode(type,'S',1,'R',-1,1))) from order group by
amount,type;>>

Thank you very much for your suggestion. I'm not sure why I would want to use the 'group by' sub-clause, when I just want the total sum?
I like the suggestion, thought. It looks fast.

Best regards
Henrik Received on Mon Sep 14 1998 - 09:02:30 CDT