Populating List Items

From: Nick Lehane <lehanen_at_logica.com>
Date: 14 Sep 1998 16:02:35 GMT

Hi everyone,

My question is as follows:

I have set up a base table block on a form, with some of the base table items being set up as List Items. I want to populate these list items with values from other tables at run time, and then write whatever values back to the base table upon exiting the form.

I thought I could do this by using an LOV but this is not working. I have also tried Populate_List (both on the list item and on the LOV) using a select statement defined as a record group. However this keeps giving me a FRM41334 (I think!) error.

If anyone could offer advice on the best way to achieve this I would be most grateful.

Many thanks,

Nick

PS Once the initial list item is populated, the other list items have to be populated according to the value selected in the first list...... Received on Mon Sep 14 1998 - 11:02:35 CDT