Problem: OCI, C++, and Netscape Web Server

From: Andy Morrical <morran_at_ncs.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Sep 1998 14:18:18 -0500

I have a C++ program that has Oracle's OCI functions linked into, and it runs like a charm at the command line. When I try it from the Web it gives me Oracle error 1019, and can't connect to the database.

BTW 1019 is the following:
ORA-01019 unable to allocate memory in the user side

Cause: The user side memory allocator returned an error.

Action: Increase the size of the process heap or switch to the old set of calls.

The system I am using is AIX 4.2, Oracle 7.3.2, and Netscape Server 2.01. Also I am using AIX's C++.

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks. Received on Tue Sep 08 1998 - 14:18:18 CDT