Help! Moving a 7.3 database from one NT machine to another

From: Guy Starbuck <guy.starbuck_at_MCI^2000.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Sep 1998 10:44:36 -0500

We are currently trying to move an Oracle 7.3 database from our old NT 4 server to a new one. We have unsuccessfully tried using the various backup methods (hot/cold) detailed in the manuals.

Does anyone have experience moving databases in NT4? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Guy Starbuck
Syllogistics, LLC
guy.starbuck_at_MCI2000.com Received on Thu Sep 03 1998 - 10:44:36 CDT