How to start another application from forms ?

From: frank van puymbroeck <frank.vpuymbroeck_at_pts.be>
Date: 24 Aug 1998 12:42:41 GMT

Hello there,

I'm trying to start MS Word from my forms application. I don't want to hardcode the path (it works fine when I hardcode it) so I'm looking for another way to accomplish this task. Maybe there's a function which retrieves a path or something like that....

If anyone can help me, please let me know...

Kiki. Received on Mon Aug 24 1998 - 07:42:41 CDT