Availability of OCX buttons for use in Forms v5

From: D. Grant <info_at_idbc.com.au>
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 1998 14:21:28 +1000

I need some information regarding the availability of OCX's that can be used as buttons within Forms v5.

We need to have largish buttons with graphics on them - bigger and better than standard Forms buttons with icons.

Thanks in advance for any info.

Dean Grant. Received on Thu Aug 20 1998 - 23:21:28 CDT