Re: Inheritance in Oracle Databases

From: Dyou98 <dyou98_at_aol.com>
Date: 21 Aug 1998 03:39:08 GMT

I seemed to remember, from my experience with Oracle8.0.2, that two of important features (inheritance and polymorphism) are not supported. And even encapsulation is not what OO programmers are used to, because all attributes are public. I am not sure if Oracle 8.1 will address these issues. Received on Thu Aug 20 1998 - 22:39:08 CDT