SQLBase and Oracle differences

From: Jukka Peltonen <jukka.peltonen_at_komartek.fi>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 1998 12:43:17 +0300

Hello!

I am porting my SQLWindows app from SQLBase 6.X database to Oracle 7.3.

When I try to create a column with option NOT NULL WITH DEFAULT Oracle says missing right parenthesis

I have looked oracle documentations but I haven't found any mention about "not null with default" option.

Is there such a option ??

I can solve this problem by changing my app, but ..... Received on Wed Aug 19 1998 - 04:43:17 CDT