Re: newbie needs advice!

From: Corinna Becker <Corinna.Becker_at_memo.ikea.com>
Date: 19 Aug 1998 10:01:01 GMT

Hello Jianjun,
when you are completely new on Oracle you should start with SQL. That the basic of everything. Then you go through the several tools that you have on your PC. (Which ones do you have?)
About books: I don't know any title but I often heard people saying that there are good book from McGraw-Hill or O'Reilly. Maybe you can take a look at them.
If you have any questions this newsgroup is already the right place. Best regards
Corinna Becker

Jianjun Feng <j9feng_at_hotmail.com> wrote in article <35D9D13C.C31A1C7D_at_hotmail.com>...