[Announcement] ontopofIT News & Views Site Goes Live

From: <ontopofit_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 1998 14:04:21 GMT

[Announcement]

The ontopofIT news team is pleased to announce that our news site, ontopofIT, is now available at http://www.ontopofit.com.

ontopofIT is an IT news site with a twist: every day we scour the web for the most relevant news headlines in the areas of interest to those of us in the IT industry. These areas include business news, political news, security issues, database technology, server technology, 3rd party software systems and development tools. We also have a special interest in the Y2K problem, also known as the "millenium bug".

The most interesting thing about ontopofIT is the fact that for every article we publish, we provide a discussion area where you can post and read the posts of your peers. This allows ontopofIT to close the feedback loop, to know immediately not only what the "spin doctors" want you to think about a story, but also to know what your peers perceive as being the real story behind the scenes.

So please join us in our discussions at http://www.ontopofit.com. We think you'll enjoy the site we've made available.

Yours truly,
Paul
ontopofIT News Team.