Exporting large tables!!!

From: Vinnie <browns1_at_borg.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 1998 10:40:34 -0400

I am running ORACLE 7.3 on Soloris. I have one table which generates enormous amounts of records( 700K in a few days). I am trying to figure out a way to export the data then delete the same data!. I am using export & TRUNCATE. How can I make sure that no new records are inserted while I am doing this? Basically I want to export the same data I delete & not loose any new records in between!

HELP! Vinnie Salerno
Litton/PRC Received on Tue Aug 18 1998 - 09:40:34 CDT