Dyanamic reports with OAS 3.0

From: <Sarver_Michael_at_tmac.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 1998 02:20:00 GMT

I'm trying to run some reports from OAS 3.0 using the 3.0 Multi Tier Server. I have tried both r30ows and r30cgi32 with similiar results. The reports are set up as KEYS within the owscmd.dat and cgicmd.dat files. If the report doesn't require any parameters everything works fine. However, when the browser executes

http://<sitename>:<port#>/r30ows?MIKE

the browser enters a dynamic parameter form as it should.

The problem is that when the form is submitted nothing happens. It appears that the request is not being sent to the report server or the parameter list is invalid.

The html FORM METHOD is POST and the action is ""
The owscmd.dat KEY is

MIKE: server=replcs report=test.rdf userid=usr/pwd_at_sid destype=cache desformat=HTML paramform=HTML

ANY help or suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks Received on Sun Aug 16 1998 - 21:20:00 CDT