Re: Dynamic SQL documentation

From: Thomas Kyte <tkyte_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 1998 12:58:35 GMT

A copy of this was sent to Sandro Toso <sandro.toso_at_eu.pnu.com> (if that email address didn't require changing) On Thu, 13 Aug 1998 10:04:40 -0700, you wrote:

>I would like to experiment the use of dynamic SQL in pl/sql programs.
>The pl/sql manual gives only little information about its use with proC.
>Where can I find detailed information?
>Thank you.

check out the application developers guide -- there is a chapter on it in there.

chapter 10 in the v7 doc, chapter 14 in the v8 doc.

Thomas Kyte
tkyte_at_us.oracle.com
Oracle Government
Herndon VA

Anti-Anti Spam Msg: if you want an answer emailed to you, you have to make it easy to get email to you. Any bounced email will be treated the same way i treat SPAM-- I delete it. Received on Thu Aug 13 1998 - 07:58:35 CDT