PO8 and Discoverer 3.0.8

From: Anthony S Chow <acsm_at_ccs.neu.edu>
Date: 11 Aug 1998 15:28:55 GMT

Hi all,

I am self-learning Discoverer. I've gotten Personal Oracle 8.0.3 set up as a local database. However, I can't seem to get Discoverer 3.0.8 to connect to the database. It looks to me that Discoverer don't understand Net8 or something. I said it because I could only connect to the database using SQL Plus v8, but not v3.3.

Any help will be greatly appreciated. Received on Tue Aug 11 1998 - 10:28:55 CDT