Oracle Export and Import Question

From: <kickerchua_at_audiophile.com>
Date: Sat, 08 Aug 1998 08:41:15 GMT

hello everybody, i have 2 question here, i hope that some of the expert here can help me out, thanks in advance.

  1. how do i change the ownership of a particular table?
  2. what does the question : "Grant Users?" means when i start imp80?

please reply to me via email to choonkeng_at_yahoo.com , thanks.