Re: database date fields

From: Henrik Staun Poulsen <hsp_at_infolog.dk>
Date: Fri, 07 Aug 1998 15:40:08 +0200

Never mind, I found the solution myself. After 4 days that is.

the Round and Trunc functions can take two (2) arguments, specifying the accuracy of the rounding or truncation. As in:

    TRUNC(P.SAMPLETIME, 'WW') will truncate the date to the nearest week. I found the solution in a book by Kevin T. Owens : Building intl. db with Oracle PL/SQL triggers and stored procedures. It is full of typos, but ...

Henrik Received on Fri Aug 07 1998 - 08:40:08 CDT