Re: Dev2000 - menus and procedures

From: Alan D. Mills <alanmNOSPAM_at_uk.europe.mcd.mot.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 1998 13:52:38 +0100

As I recall, and assuming it's the same as Dev2000 1.5 on V7.3.2, you can't directly call a procedure from your form but you can directly call a user-named trigger of the form from the menu.

I suggest creating a small form level usernamed trigger which, in turn calls your procedure.

Youc an then call the trigger wusing the EXECUTE_TRIGGER builtin. Of course you may want to play wiht a few globals to cope with any parameter passing to you procedure though.

HTH --
Alan D. Mills