Re: Problem with Cron to access oracle

From: Jerry Gitomer <jgitomer_at_ictgroup.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Aug 1998 08:52:53 -0400

Hi Johnny,

        Your problem is that the account you are running cron from (probably root) doesn't have $ORACLE_HOME/bin in the path. Ask your Unix system administrator for assistance in solving the problem. There are several alternatives and due to security issues the solution has to be one acceptable to the local administrator.

regards

Jerry

--

Jerry Gitomer         	ICT Group