Oracle 8 Win 95 Installation - I need help

From: Stephen/Shanti Quail <steve_at_quail.demon.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 06 Aug 1998 20:05:40 +0100

When installing Personal Oracle 8 for Win 95 I get the following fatal error running setup.exe :

"Your current Oracle home E:\orawin95 is an OCSM client installation managed by your system administrator. You may not install or remove products in this home."

I've never heard of OCSM and certainly haven't knowingly installed it, also this is a brand new disk and trying to install elsewhere yields the same error.

ANY IDEAS MUCH APPRECIATED. Steve Quail
steve_at_quail.demon.co.uk Received on Thu Aug 06 1998 - 14:05:40 CDT