Newbie Forms 4.5 - Help!

From: Daniel Cohen <cohend_at_logica.com>
Date: 5 Aug 1998 10:39:25 GMT

Hi,

This will probably be a very simple question but it is driving me mad!

I have data from 3 tables which all need to be displayed on one form.

Two of the tables are linked on a one to one basis by a reference id, and the third is linked on a one to one with the second table using another key.

I have started by trying to link 2 tables and have established the link using a master detail relationship. However, in the second table block, data is only displayed on the top line instead of over the 10 records defined in the block. Help!

Nick Lehane

PS I have set the records fetched, buffered and displayed properties to 10 - the master table uses all 10 records but the detail table won't. Received on Wed Aug 05 1998 - 05:39:25 CDT