How do you create a 2nd instance ??

From: Jason Priddy <priddyj-tl_at_basingstoke.cpo-awa.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Aug 1998 05:00:17 -0400

We have Oracle 7.1 on Windows NT currently up and running with 1 instance and related database info but we now require a second database.

My understanding (after reading the Oracle books) is you need a second instance but the books don't tell you how to create the second instance.

Anybody give me any advice or point me in a direction to get the information.

Many Thanks

Jason Received on Tue Aug 04 1998 - 04:00:17 CDT