Entering Users Into Oracle

From: Geraldine Grubb <ggrubb_at_indiana.edu>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 1998 15:57:01 -0500

Hi,

Can anyone tell me how to put a large number of users into Oracle. I have a text file list of users and I need to generate a script to add them to Oracle. Can this be done with PL/SQL? How? Or does anyone have a script for this that they have already written.

You can reply to my email or the newsgroup.

Geraldine Grubb
ggrubb_at_indiana.edu
812 855-5492 Received on Thu Jul 30 1998 - 15:57:01 CDT