Re: Security for group of users ???

From: TurkBear <johng_at_mm.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 1998 14:38:37 GMT

Check out the use of the product_user_profile ( or somethig like that, I'm not at my workstation right now...) It provides a way to authorize or deny the use of particular Oracle tools ( like SqlPlus ) by username ---- I'm not sure how documented it is, but I'm sure others responding will provide the details....

Good Luck,