Re: OWAREPL Upload.exe utility

From: <tcreedon_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 1998 14:53:37 GMT

Tom,

I checked the owai.c file and the bind type is set to 24. I changed the single quotes to double and it connected, but did not unload any of the images. Here is the output from the command shell.

D:\ORANT\OWS21\owarepl\src\unload>unload opca/opca_at_opca "select name, image from image" Attempting to logon with 'opca/opca_at_opca' Logged in as opca/opca_at_opca D:\ORANT\OWS21\owarepl\src\unload>

Also is there any way I can use a where clause to specify a specific image.

Thanks again,

Tom

Tom Creedon
High Performance Technologies inc