Re: Oracle reports in Hebrew!

From: Kurt Laugesen <kul_at_post3.tele.dk>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 1998 17:12:34 +0200

David,

We did a lot of that stuff last year. Although I am not a programmer, I can tell you a couple of things about it.
Regarding forms45: If all fields have been created with direction "Start - End" you can run your form in both LTR and RTL environment. It will turn around automatically.
In reports25 however, this little sucker does not work automatically. You will have to adapt all your reports to be "Right to left" and Right-aligned. After that, they just run smoothly in a Hebrew environment.

I haven't found that you need any extra files. You can develop in an English environment as long as you remember the items specified above.

I don't know much more about the subject but I could find out if you give me more specific problems to attack.
Don't use this e-mai account, however, because I am using somebody else's PC. You can reach me at : bbeemsterboer_at_dstm.nl

Good luck

Bas Beemsterboer
Project Manager, Datastream Systems, The Netherlands