Granting rights on a Stored Procedure

From: Sean Dolan <dolans_at_stripe.Colorado.EDU>
Date: 28 Jul 98 22:30:33 GMT

        I have created a stored procedure in Oracle Form Builder and works fine. the problem is that it works when the owner of the stored procedure executes it. I would like to grant it to another user. The stored procedure is within a table space and called "INDEXIT". How would I go about granting the rights to execute this procedure to another user, say 'USERB'?

Thanks,
Sean Received on Tue Jul 28 1998 - 17:30:33 CDT