Re: OWAREPL Upload.exe utility

From: <tcreedon_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 1998 20:22:48 GMT

Tom,

Thanks for the reply and sorry for the typo and confusion. I am trying to unload images from the db to the filesystem. I have tried it as you suggested and it keeps erroring out as if I am not supplying the proper number of args. Also, would the fact that I compiled it using Oci80 affect it in any way.

Thanks again for you assitance,

Tom