default printer

From: <lyall_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 1998 16:38:13 GMT

Hi, I'm trying to display the default printer in a form. This is a request from a user. All users are on Win95, WinNT PCs. To find there default printer, is not a problem. I just read the registry, BTW I'm using Forms 4.5

32bit.	The problem that I run into is that I don't know if the user is on NT
or 95.	The default printer is in different places in the registry of those
OS's.

Does anyone know how i can do this... Or if there is a simpler way to display the default printer to the screen?

Thanks for any help.
Lyall