Salary question

From: Ryan <rrichard_at_martin.benham.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 1998 10:06:31 -0500

I am sgetting ready to start doing Oracle 8 where I work. I have always seen these ads stating that 3 years experience could bring you an app. salary of $60k. I heard from some people I know that are not in the business of oracle but are in the programming business that say these salaries are falsly inflated. Is this true? I know salary depends greatly on your region but you can't help but hear/read about the shortage of IT people.

I would really appreciate anyone's comments on this.

Thank you,
Ryan
Oklahoma City Received on Mon Jul 27 1998 - 10:06:31 CDT