Re: forms3.0, number of rows

From: Alan D. Mills <alanmNOSPAM_at_uk.europe.mcd.mot.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 1998 14:13:24 +0100

Off hand, I can't think of a reason why this could happen.

What is the block and form status after the commit? Does it indicate that no changes are pending as it should do?

If it's an automatic process to query, trawl through each record received, change it and then finally commit, could yousupply the trigger text as there may be afault in that.

Have you checked that teh number of records retreived (you could see the record count at the bottom of the screen as you go through the records or use count query hits in query mode for this) matches the number of records committed?

--
Alan D. Mills

<01bdb6f9$0ef52260$a049100a_at_pc743-sode.seurope.ikea.com>...