forms3.0, number of rows

From: Corinna Becker <Corinna.Becker_at_memo.ikea.com>
Date: 24 Jul 1998 11:49:10 GMT

Hello,
I am working with Forms 3.0. We have the problem that we select a set of data (ordered by zip codes), then we change a field in each row selected and commit.
After the commit rows with high values of zip codes were not updated. We think that this could be a problem of the number of rows selected and the "records buffered" set in the Form. Does anybody know about this?
Thanks for your help
Corinna Becker Received on Fri Jul 24 1998 - 06:49:10 CDT