Re: Dynamic Loading of OCI Dlls

From: Grange man <nojunk_at_email.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 1998 15:17:52 -0500

I've not used 16 bit, but have an idea. OCIW32.DLL is for Oracle 7, OCI.DLL is for Oracle 8. I always load the DLL myself (LoadLibrary() in C++). I've coded CLOB/BLOB select logic using OCI.DLL, but doubt that it would work with the Oracle 7 dll's. I had to use several new Oracle 8 OCI functions to get LOB data.