Re: newbie question

From: <gpangasa_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 1998 19:11:44 GMT

Hi Lance,
To look at other tables in the database you can use this select statement

select object_name from user_objects where object_type = 'TABLE'. We use the sql navigator which is a oracle tool and can be downloaded from www.quests.com and is a very cool tool that graphically lists the tables and stuff

Good luck